About Dr. John Rohm, D.M.D.
Dr. John Rohm is a third-generation dentist who graduated from the Temple University School of Dentistry in 1988. After dental school, he was accepted into a prestigious one-year general practice residency program at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. Upon receiving his certificate, he returned to Pittsburgh to open his practice in the remodeled office of his grandfather and father. In 1994 he was awarded a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
In 1996 Dr. Rohm opened a new state-of-the-art facility in Imperial, PA.
Dr. Rohm is a Member of:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthtics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon -Dental honors Society
- Lion’s Club – North Side Pittsburgh Chapter
- North Side Chamber of Commerce
- The Discovery Study Club
Pictured to the right are, from left to right, Theodore L. Rohm Sr., DDS, Theodore L. Rohm Jr., DDS and John G. Rohm, DMD (circa 1988). Rohm family dentistry is now going on 90 years of caring for Pittsburgh area dental health.
Please feel free to contact Dr. Rohm to discuss your individual or family dental needs or to schedule a free consultation.