Say goodbye to “extreme makeovers” and consider an “unextreme” makeover with Lumineers™ veneers.
Lumineers™ veneers are ultra-thin, permanent smile enhancers that transform worn, misshapen, broken, and discolored teeth into the most naturally beautiful smiles possible. Lumineers™ porcelain veneers are thin, custom fabricated shells that can permanently whiten, close spaces, reshape and visually straighten a patient’s natural teeth. They can also be placed over existing crowns and bridgework to revitalize their appearance. Lumineers™ are clinically proven to last up to 20 years.
• No anesthetic shots required, procedure is pain-free;
• Little to no reduction of painful tooth structure, unlike other traditional veneers procedures that require grinding and cutting of painful tooth structure;
• Patented Cerinate Porcelain from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care;
• No post-operative sensitivity;
• Only two visits necessary;
• Extremely natural-looking because they are contact-lens thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent;
• No temporaries required;
• Restores and strengthens teeth & helps prevent wear;
• Extraordinarily strong–clinically proven to last up to 20 years A viable alternative to braces;
• Can be placed over crowns and to rejuvenate old dental bridgework.
If you’re interested in learning how Lumineers™ can dramatically change your smile,contact Dr. John Rohm for a free consultation.